2-Story House Plan with Traditional Styling
About This Plan
- Solid, Traditional styling and family-friendly room arrangements make this 2,672 sq. ft. 2-story house plan a favorite choice for builders and buyers alike.
- Just inside from the covered front porch, the entry hall is flanked by a den and formal dining room with adjacent servery alcove.
- Further inside, an expansive great room offers ample space for entertaining family and friends. The great room is granted a sense of warmth from its fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- Easy entertaining flows seamlessly into the breakfast area and island kitchen, which features an abundance of wrap-around counter space. Just off the kitchen in this home plan is a practical utility area features a powder bath, laundry room and mudroom with built-in bench. The mudroom accesses the home's 3-car garage, which includes space for a work area or storage.
- Upstairs, the master suite features a soaking tub, shower, compartmented toilet, and walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 has its own bath, while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a hall bath. An unfinished storage area adds 376 sq. ft. of imaginative space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick