2-Story Lake House Plan Under 1800 Square Feet for a Side-Sloping Lot
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the covered entry porch on this two-story lake house plan designed for a side-sloping lot with a deck and patio on the left.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck from the dining area.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a 4-fixture bathroom, a large walk-in closet. Laundry conveniently located neary by.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include a fourth bedroom and an open family room plus a bonus room. Mechanicals and storage complete the home.
- Related Plans: Extend the deck around to the dining room with house plans 68747VR (1,770 sq. ft.), 680066VR (2,090 sq. ft.) and 68966VR (1,952 sq. ft.). Extend the roof and get a covered deck with house plan 68856VR and 680065VR. Wrap the deck from the front to the back with house plan 68901VR. Get a smaller version with house plan 68816VR. Put the master on the second floor and the other bedrooms on the main floor with house plan 68622VR as well as with house plans 68623VR and 68798VR, both with parking in the lower level.
Optionally Finished Basement Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 539 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick