2-Story Modern Farmhouse with Home Office and Large Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This 2-story 4 bedroom 3.5 bath modern house plan has a board and batten exterior and an open rafter tail porch covering the front porch.
- Step inside through the pair of doors and you'll see barn doors on the right that open to reveal your home office with a closet and built-ins.
- Ahead, the great room opens to the kitchen, dining, and rear porch, which at 15' deep is great for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen pantry is near the entrance from the garage making unloading groceries a breeze. The island not only gives you work space but also casual seating on the dining room side.
- The primary suite offers a large walk-in closet and a bath with stand-alone tub and custom shower. Across the home, a private bedroom/bath that could act as a mother-in-law suite.
- Upstairs, 2 bedrooms with large closets and a shared bathroom.
- The optional bonus area (625 square feet) is perfect for a playroom or home theater.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,527 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- Storage: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 419 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick