2-Story Modern Fourplex House Plan with 4-Bed Units Under 2500 Square Feet
About This Plan
- 2-story fourplex house plan has a modern exterior with steel columns, numerous windows and attractive masonry finishes.
- Each unit gives you 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,432 square feet of heated living (1,005 sq. ft. on the main floor and 1,427 square feet on the second floor) and a 481 square foot garage with carport in front.
- The second-floor balcony serves as a carport, while the garage’s extra depth offers storage.
- First and second-floor suites make this an ideal layout for multi-generational households, particularly with the large upstairs loft for reading, play or study.
- Related Plans: Get a duplex version with house plan 42433DB and a single family version with house plan 42712DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 5,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 10
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Area: 1924 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"