2-story Modern Home Plan with 3 Half Baths and Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- This 2-story home plan combines modern aesthetics with earthy elements giving you a 106'9"-wide home plan with great curb appeal. Natural materials soften the modern architecture to integrate the home into its environmental setting.
- Natural light enters through a wall of windows providing stunning views of the surroundings and the great room ceiling expands upwards to the second floor creating an expansive feeling to the heart of the home. An open floor plan carries this expansiveness throughout the entire first floor.
- A screened in porch with fireplace is just steps beyond the kitchen and dining room. In back, there's room for a future pool (not part of the plans), a patio, and firepit giving you great outdoor spaces to enjoy.
- The large master bedroom wing has dual walk-in closets, a bathroom with both shower and soaking tub, and a private covered porch.
- An attached 3-car garage with drop zone has immediate access to pantry and kitchen for ease of unloading groceries.
- Upstairs, the loft can easily be used as a third bedroom if needed and the bonus room is plumbed for use as a future bar.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built on Lake Norman, NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Storage: 147 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 106' 9"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss