2-Story Modern Prairie House Plan with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This elegant, yet unpretentious, modern prairie house strikes a perfect balance between modernism and function.
- A wrap-around covered porch promotes outdoor living, and the light and airy floor plan features a fireplace and built-in window seat providing a sense of warmth.
- The main level includes a bedroom, which is near a private patio and full bath, making it a perfect space for guests.
- A large recreation room rests behind the double garage, and provides sliding doors to the backyard.
- Upstairs, discover a spacious master bedroom with a 5-fixture bathroom, walk-in closet, and a wrap-around balcony. A study at the top of the stairs also provides access to the balcony.
- Two additional bedrooms reside down the hall, across from a 4-fixture bath and the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 2"
- Depth: 53' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss