2-Story Mountain Modern Home Plan with Office and Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- Large windows consume the front facade of this 2-story Mountain Modern home plan to ensure a light and airy living space.
- The kitchen is framed by a dining area and family room with a vaulted ceiling lending a cohesive element above the combined spaces.
- A home office and guest bedroom suite share the left side of the design with a sizable laundry room. Three garage bays are attached to the rear of the home with plenty of extra space for lawn supplies or storage.
- Three bedrooms surround a loft upstairs, including the forward-facing master suite with a private covered terrace, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- The lower level boasts a rec area with a powder bath and wet bar, along with an abundance of unfinished storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 888 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 637 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 100' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1530 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12