2-story Scandinavian-style House Plan with 2-car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This Scandinavian style-house plan offers covered patios in the front and rear, with metal roofs and large overhangs that help this house stand out from the rest.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the kitchen and dining room, with open staircases to the side. On the other side of the kitchen is the great room, with a glass sliding door to the backyard and large windows, allowing for lots of natural lighting.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master bedroom, with its accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, full-size tub, and separated vanities. You'll also find another bedroom and loft area.
- This home offers basement expansion (when finished as shown, you get an additional 1,019 square feet of heated living area) with a recreation room, 2 more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and plenty of storage.
- For a larger house plan with same exterior, see plan 490031NAH with the master bedroom on the main level and added 3-car garage.
Optionally Finished Basement
Optional Walkout Basement
Main Level - Slab/ Crawl Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,177 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 133 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Loft: 250 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss