2-Story Southern Home Plan with Stacked Porches and a 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This unique 2-story southern home plan is highlighted on the exterior by a large covered porch - and one above - and white stucco siding. Black doors and shutters give the home a more modern feel. Just inside the home, the living room is warmed by a fireplace and allows an abundance of natural light through its stunning set of french doors.
- The kitchen, dining room, and great room flow seamlessly in a wonderful open floor plan. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. The dining room has an amazing built-in buffet. The great room has a stunning double-sided fireplace and leads out to the screened-in porch through a set of french doors.
- Upstairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms and a laundry room. The master suite lies under a trayed ceiling and includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet area, and a walk-in shower. The master closet leads to the laundry room for the ultimate convenience. Bedroom 2 and 3 each has its own bathroom.
- Back on the main floor, the homes oversized 2 car garage enters the home through a convenient mudroom with a catch-all, bench and lockers,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 666 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"