2-Story Transitional House Plan with Main Floor Master Bedroom
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- The soft and soothing color palette of this two-story Transitional house plan adds to the immense curb appeal and beautifully blends with the oversized modern windows and metal roof accents.
- The 3-car garage extends from the front of the home and opens into a sizable laundry / mudroom combo that can accommodate large, active families.
- The great room is filled with natural light and flows into the kitchen and casual dining nook. The elongated kitchen island provides seating for five and plenty of space for meal prep.
- The main-floor master bedroom has its own foyer. To the right, discover two walk-in closets and a vaulted bedroom. To the left, a freestanding tub in the well-appointed ensuite.
- The remaining 3 bedroom suites are located upstairs, along with a generous flex room (included in the total square footage).
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 270068AF (4,040 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,668 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Deck: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 98' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Crawl 5' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss