2-Story Transitional House Plan with Main Floor Master Bedroom and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The soft and soothing color palette of this two-story Transitional house plan adds to the immense curb appeal and beautifully blends with the oversized modern windows and metal roof accents.
- The 3-car side-entry garage extends has a single and two-car bay in a staggered layout adding to the luxurious feel of this home. A door opens to the back yard and another to the sizable laundry / mudroom combo that can accommodate large, active families.
- The great room is filled with natural light and flows into the kitchen and casual dining nook. The elongated kitchen island provides seating for five and plenty of space for meal prep.
- The main-floor master bedroom has its own foyer. To the right, discover two walk-in closets and a vaulted bedroom. To the left, a freestanding tub in the well-appointed ensuite.
- Bookshelves and a window seat line the walls of the library at the stair landing which gives you a great spot to enjoy a read or a nap.
- The remaining 3 bedroom suites are located upstairs, along with a generous bonus room (included in the total square footage).
- Related Plan: Get a version with a courtyard-entry garage with house plan 270044AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 7"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 819 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss