2 Story Tudor Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This Tudor-style 2-story house plan brings a breath of past exterior design and blends it with a modern floor plan to create an appealing home.
- It home features an open-concept main floor plan where the kitchen, dining and great room blend easily to create a comfortable and usable space.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and includes a spacious walk-in closet, a Jacuzzi tub and tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- Upstairs, you'll find two additional bedrooms with access to a full bath just off the stairs.
- A 2-car garage completes the home.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 524 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss