2000 Square Foot 3-Bed Barndominium-Style Farmhouse with Wrap Around Porch
About This Plan
- A 10'4"-deep porch wraps around two sides of this barndominium-style house plan with enormous 1,200 square foot garage with two 10' by 10' overhead doors.
- Inside, the open concept great room with fireplace, dining, and kitchen with 9' by 4' island and walk-in pantry boast 16' ceilings and large windows.
- Three bedrooms are clustered in the middle of the home and share convenient laundry access.
- A ladder in the garage goes up to storage over the main living space.
- Related Plan: Get a larger 4-Bedroom version with barndominium house plan 51951HZ (2,500 sq. ft.) and get a larger 2-story version with 4-bedrooms and a loft with barndominium plan 51946HZ (2,417 sq. ft.).
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss