2100 Mountain Country House Plan with Drive-Under Garage and Shop
About This Plan
- A 10'-deep porch wraps around three sides of this mountain country house plan. A 2-car drive-under garage connects to a large shop area.
- The front door is set in the middle of the home and opens to the 2-story great room. A pair of French doors - also on the front - opens to the master bedroom.
- A raised bar in the kitchen has seating for three. Eat outside with access to the porch from the dining area.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath located by the overlook to below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 564 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss