2120 Modern Lake House Plan for a Rear Sloped Lot
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Designed in response to requests for a smaller version of 68753VR (2,318 square feet), this contemporary floor plan keeps the exterior with sloping rooflines and three levels with outdoor living with a focus on views to the back while shaving off a couple hundred square feet of heated living area.
- The main level consists of an open and airy living space with casual dining at the kitchen island, along with space for a formal dining table.
- The wrap-around deck provides ample space for grilling, dining outdoors, or just relaxing with a view.
- Two bedrooms can be found the main level, separated by a full bath, while the master suite consumes the upper floor and includes a 5-fixture bathroom, private balcony, and an exercise room (or second closet).
- Plenty of storage is available on the lower level that opens onto a patio, designed for a future expansion with two bedrooms, a full bath, and large recreation room.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 68753VR (2,318 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12