2300 Square Foot Dog Trot House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered breezeway provides separation between the main portion of the home and the bedroom section in the 2310 square foot dog trot house plan.
- The right side of the home has an open layout front-to-back with the living room with French doors opening to the porch flowing to the dining area and to the kitchen beyond. The back bedroom can be used as a home office if needed.
- Across the breezeway you'll find the master suite with direct laundry access and two additional bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
Metal Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 117 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 11' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick