2300 Square Foot Transitional House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This Transitional house plan gives you 2,313 square feet of heated living with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths plus a 1-car front-facing garage. Boxed bay windows in the gable and a sweeping roofline above the covered entry add to the home plan's curb appeal.
- The second floor has a loft with two bedrooms with a shared bath. There's also a bunk room making this home a sleepover destination favorite.
- On the main floor, the gathering room has a fireplace and access to the covered porch in back (the dining area also opens to the porch). The kitchen sits at the juncture of those two spaces and has an island with casual seating, work space and a double sink.
- The master suite is located in the front of the home and has a walk-in closet and a bathroom with two vanities and a space-saving shower.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 93155EL.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 6"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"