Narrow Contemporary House Plan Under 2300 Square Feet with Bunk Room
About This Plan
- This contemporary 2,283 square foot 2-story house plan has a narrow (43'8") footprint and a 1-car front-facing garage making this suitable for smaller lots. Deep eaves and a high covered entry add to home plan's curb appeal.
- The second floor has a loft with two bedrooms with a shared bath. There's also a bunk room making this home a sleepover destination favorite.
- On the main floor, the gathering room has a fireplace and access to the covered porch in back (the dining area also opens to the porch). The kitchen sits at the juncture of those two spaces and has an island with casual seating, work space and a double sink.
- The master suite is located in the front of the home and has a walk-in closet and a bathroom with two vanities and a space-saving shower.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 298 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"