2397 Square Foot Contemporary One-story Home Plan with Lanai
About This Plan
- Designed for small properties, this home has a stylish front elevation complimented with shutters, wrought iron and precast details.
- A large tower entrance brings one into the foyer which leads to the open great room, kitchen and dining concept.
- The master wing has his and hers walk in closets, dual vanities, a large soaking tub and walk around shower.
- Enjoy your favorite beverage at the wet bar in the great room which is located perfectly for serving drinks in the study. Across the home, find two ensuite guest suites.
- A mud room, pantry are conveniently located between the kitchen and the garage.
- The covered lanai extends almost across the entire back of the house giving you a great fresh air space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 382 sq. ft.
- Entry: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss