2400 Square Foot 3-Bed Rustic Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This rustic country 3-bed house plan gives you 2400 square feet of heated living space set behind an exterior with board and batten siding, a wraparound porch and a metal roof.
- The main entry is off the porch takes you into the open floor plan with the kitchen having unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with fireplace centered on the back wall and to the covered back porch beyond.
- A barn door sets off the bonus/flex room which can be used as a home office, a den or a quiet living room.
- The main floor master suite has views to the back and a bathroom with walk-in closet access which itself has access to laundry.
- A second master suite is located upstairs along with Bed 3 and a loft overlooking the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68625VR (2,200 sq. ft.), 68804VR (2,300 sq. ft.) and 680049VR (2,400 sq. ft.). Remove the fireplace with house plan 680144VR (2,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick