2900 Square Foot Transitional Home Plan with 4 Beds and a 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This transitional house plan gives you 2,925 square feet of heated living space and 4 beds, 3 bathrooms and a 631 square foot 2-car garage. A window-filled gable and a front porch with paired columns help give the home great curb appeal.
- A flex room in front can be put to use as a formal dining room with access to the kitchen through the pantry or as an office if you closed off that access.
- An open floor plan is great for entertaining which can be taken to the outdoors through the door in the dining area.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet with direct laundry access. Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bath and a loft that makes a great play or game room gives the kids a place to play.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 On 12; 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss