3 Bed Coastal House Plan with 2 Elevations
About This Plan
- Bright and sunny, this lovely Florida house plan has circle-top transoms to let in extra light.
- The narrow footprint still gives you a large floor plan with three bedrooms plus a study.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the spacious great room gives you views of the marvelous outdoor living room complete with fireplace and optional outdoor kitchen.
- You'll find tons of counter space in the kitchen with a long L-shaped counter plus the big island.
- The master suite is secluded at the back of the house away from the other bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 86015BW.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,949 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 551 sq. ft.
- Entry: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 114' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss