3-Bed Contemporary Ranch Home with Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- A low-pitched roof, with deep overhanging eaves, rests above this 3-bedroom, contemporary ranch plan. Dark window sashes and a modern garage door add to the sleek, contemporary vibe.
- Once inside, the combined great room, kitchen, and dining room greet you. A prep island in the kitchen includes high-bar seating, and a sliding door leads the way to a grilling porch.
- A boxed ceiling in the master suite adds an elegant touch, and dual closets lend plenty of space for the homeowner's wardrobe.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside across the hall and share a 4-fixture bath.
- The double garage includes a storage room, and opens into the laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 70716MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick