Brick-clad Ranch with 3 Bedrooms and Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- This brick-clad Ranch home plan features 3 bedrooms, a double garage, and a sizable rear porch for grilling and dining outdoors.
- The front door takes you directly into the open living space that flows into the kitchen and dining areas. A gas fireplace adds a sense of comfort in the cozy great room.
- Four seats around the kitchen island provide a great space for casual meals, and sliding doors off the dining area open to the rear grilling porch.
- Three side-by-side windows offer rearward views in the master suite, which is topped by a boxed ceiling and joined by a walk-in closet with a dressing area and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Two sizable bedrooms reside across the hall and share the neighboring full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 70635MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick