3-Bed Cottage Escape with Upstairs Master Balcony
About This Plan
- The main level of this 3-bedroom cottage house plan boasts a 10' ceiling enhanced by a partially vaulted great room ceiling.
- With the entire kitchen complete with a large island open to the great room, you'll enjoy this open and expansive versatile year-round living space warmed by a centrally located wood stove.
- The upstairs vaulted master bedroom has two interior functionally opening windows that overlook the great room below creating a unique look and feel to this suite. A private balcony is accessed through French doors.
- Related Plan: convert the master suite to a sleeping loft with house plan 9841SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 564 sq. ft.
- Deck: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick