3-Bed Cottage House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A wrap-around front porch and big covered outdoor living area in back give you lots of room to enjoy the outdoors in this Northwest house plan.
- You can dine outside, or at the dining table or at the big kitchen island that seats four people.
- In a space-saving measure, the half bath also serves as the laundry room.
- The big walk-in pantry offers excellent storage.
- All three bedrooms upstairs are served by the four piece bathroom.
- A fireplace warms the big master suite.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate upstairs bathroom arrangement with house plan 22480DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 153 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 2" First Floor / 8' 2" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss