Compact Country Design
About This Plan
- This country home packs lots of desirable features into its modest area.
- From the sheltered wrap-around porch, you can enter either the two-story foyer with its coat closet or the hall near the utility room and kitchen, where you find another coat closet.
- Complete with a breakfast area, the kitchen adjoins the dining room.
- The family room with a fireplace runs the full depth of the house.
- Natural light enters the foyer from a skylight, and a stairway ascends to the bedroom floor. A large bath with both shower and tub serves the three bedrooms. There is a walk-in closet in the spacious master bedroom.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- Deck: 66 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss