3 Bed Cottage with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan gives you rustic appeal with a shingled exterior and porches wrapping the back-right corner.
- The front covered entry welcomes you into the open floor plan with kitchen, dining area and great room combined into one big space.
- The kitchen features an eat-at island bar and has views of the great room with its fireplace on the side wall. Doors lead to the outside from the kitchen (to the grilling porch) and great room (to the screened porch).
- Two bedrooms are located on the left side of the home with a bathroom in the middle that offers a glass shower and a whirlpool tub. Upstairs you'll find the third bedroom and bathroom with a tub. There is also a loft that overlooks the great room below.
- The roof is stick framed and has 9:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondray pitch.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60653ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick