Rustic Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This rustic Shingle style home features shake siding and an open floor plan and offers a wonderful covered grilling porch on the side as well as a large screened porch in the rear.
- The kitchen features an eat-at island bar and is open to the dining area and the great room.
- The great room has access to both porches and features a fireplace.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 are down the hall from one another with a bathroom between them.
- Upstairs is a loft overlooking the great room as well as the master bedroom and a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 70514MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick