3-Bed Country Cottage Plan with Wraparound Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has two master suites and is perfectly suited for your country lot with a view. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- A covered side entry leads into a large mudroom/laundry room featuring a half-bath with steam shower.
- An included bonus room/flex space between the main entry and mudroom is a perfect home office space.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. The 2nd level master bedroom has its own private balcony.
- Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below and connects the full bath, upper master bedroom and 3rd bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68505VR, 68695VR and 68625VR (on a walkout basement) and 68755VR (2,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 597 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 822 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick