Mountain Country Home Plan with 2 Master Suites and 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has two master suites and is perfectly suited for your back woods lot. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has windows on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. And the upstairs masters has its own private balcony. A loft area at the top of the stairs overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68401VR (1,814 sq. ft.) 68505VR (2,095 sq. ft.), 68431VR (1,850 sq. ft.), 68539VR(1,841 sq. ft.), 68625VR (2,200 sq. ft.) and 68804VR (2,300 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 684 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss