3-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A wraparound porch, large dormers and simple roof line give this 3-bed house plan great farmhouse appeal.
- Step inside and you are met by the spacious foyer with two coat closets to manage clutter. From here you have access to the master suite and the great room where you'll enjoy a cozy fireplace. The great room flows into the kitchen for uninterrupted conversations. It has plenty of counter space and cupboards while also featuring a great eat-at table top bar.
- Around the corner, but still open to the kitchen, is the dining room. This gives an open floor plan layout between the kitchen and dining room, and the kitchen and great room, while keeping the great room and dining room separated.
- Upstairs you'll find roomy bedrooms 2 and 3, each with walk-in closets, that share a large hall bath. You will also find an optional bonus room which can be finished out if additional space is desired. This space can makes a great game room, home theater or additional living area.
- A roomy 2-car garage is tucked in the back-right corner of the plan and has extra space for storage as you enter on the right.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick