3-Bed Country Home Plan Under 1600 Square Feet with Alternate Exteriors Available
About This Plan
- This 2-story country house plan is one in a series of plans that all share the same size and footprint making it a great choice for a production builder looking to add variety in their neighborhood while simplifying the build process. It gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,555 square feet of heated living.
- The main level is where you'll find the open living spaces, along with the utility room and a powder bath. U-shaped cabinetry forms the kitchen and a single beam helps delineate between the dining and living rooms.
- Front and rear porches extend the living space outdoors; an ideal spot to BBQ or catch up with neighbors.
- The bedrooms reside on the second level, including the primary bedroom that features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- The walkout basement provides 708 square feet of unfinished space for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 300000FNK and 300005FNK.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 11"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss