3-Bed Country House Plan with Flexible Design
About This Plan
- Decorative gables and shake siding provide a character-rich exterior on this 3-bedroom, country house plan. The uniquely angled garage completes the design.
- The vaulted ceiling on the front porch continues inside through the foyer, lodge room, and back outdoors to the rear porch, providing a feeling of grandeur along the way.
- The open kitchen boasts a rectangular island, and the adjoining breakfast nook grants access to the back porch for grilling, lounging, or dining. An office on the main level could be used for a dining room, if preferred.
- The secluded master bedroom is located behind the kitchen, and features a 5-fixture bath and massive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- An optional bonus level sits atop the 2-car garage and could be used as a fourth bedroom, while finishing the walk-out basement would provide 1,499 sq. ft. of additional living space, including a kitchenette / bar, two bedrooms, and a theatre.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"