3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Large Flex Room
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan features a dramatic vaulted great room with a fireplace and access to the vaulted outdoor living room.
- The kitchen opens to the dining room and great room and has a large island with seating for four and ltos of work space.
- Off the foyer, french doors lead to your den retreat with coffered ceiling.
- The master bedroom has access to a private patio and a large walk-in closet behind a pocket door.
- By the side entrance, flex space can be turned into a family room, large home office or guest room. Two additional bedrooms complete this design.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 23280JD (3,075 sq. ft.) and more room with 23282JD (3,303 sq. ft.) and 23368JD (3,935 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 23279JD, 23281JD, 23369JD and 23371JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12