3-Bed Craftsman Ranch House Plan with His and Hers Master WIC
About This Plan
- This craftsman home offers the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living. Its covered front porch, two rear decks and sweeping outdoor fireplace create a rustic feel that opens up to spectacular views.
- Upon entering, guests will be drawn in by the understated charm of mixed brick and shingle exterior with a double door entry leading to a vaulted foyer with an adjacent dining room.
- An open formal dining room is located to the left of the foyer, and entry to the Master and Bedroom 3 are located to the right of the lodge room.
- The cozy lodge room features a wall of windows, large fireplace and 20' vaulted ceiling while the exposed beam keeping room offers further stunning views.
- Central to the house lies the breakfast nook, kitchen and mud/laundry rooms for convenience.
- The luxurious master suite has direct access to the rear deck, the generously appointed ensuite bath has an oversized shower, a stand alone tub, water closet, and double vanity sinks. The master walk-in closets are a showstopper with the large space divided evenly to provide his and hers walk-in closets for ample storage.
- Adjacent from the master is the smaller of the two additional bedrooms, with bedroom 3 offering the flexibility to become a multi-functional guest suite, nursery, study or secondary office.
- Across the house is the third, more spacious spare bedroom offering privacy and comfort. This floor plan provides ample opportunity to embrace the great outdoors while making full use of its luxurious interior spaces.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 5"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1"