Showcase Craftsman Home Plan with Curved Rear Patio and a 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This popular house plan come in several versions all all promoting open living spaces. This floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces with the curved patio in back.
- The covered entry has a rustic elegance with soaring timber trusses framing the French door entry. The home plan features ornate gabled peaks, various roof pitches and a decorative single dormer.
- A vaulted foyer adjacent to the dining room immediately greets all who enter. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and has views to the back.
- The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room are centrally-located and adjacent to several larger rooms promoting easy flow throughout the home.
- Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and accesses the rear patio. The master bath has a large walk-in closet and a 2-person walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, a third bedroom with bath and a loft gives completes the home. Across the home, the second bedroom has a private bath with dual vanities.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version on a single level with house plan 25792GE. Get a 2-car version with house plans 15626GE, 15689GE (squared off rear patio and upper loft) and 15793GE (squared off rear patio).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 8"
- Depth: 77' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"