Sprightly Craftsman with Sweeping Views
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces. The curving rear deck and covered porch with fireplace capture the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors and a true mountain craftsman facade.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a 19' vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around. Total area under roof is 3,830 sq. ft.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located promoting easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby giving you ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear porch. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- In the basement versions, the stairs are located where the study is.
- Related Plans: Straighten the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE. Get a smaller footprint with house plan 15869GE. Gain more space and optional second floors with house plans - 15662GE (2 bedrooms on main, 2 up), 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.), 15651GE (gable) and 15617GE (hip roof; both 2,611 sq. ft) and 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage). Get a finished lower level with house plans 15622GE and 15697GE.
Main Level with Basement Stairs
Optional Keeping Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 11"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"