3-Bed Cubic and Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- This cubic and modern house plan gives you three beds and an unfinished basement.
- On the main level, the main entrance offers a spacious walk-in type closet that is adjacent to a very practical laundry room and a half bath that is conveniently secluded from the other rooms. The kitchen, open to the dining room area has a lots of counter space, a spacious pantry as well as a central island that can seat up to four people. A sliding door in back takes you to the back porch.
- Upstairs, the large master bedroom can easily accommodate a king size bed and extra furniture and has a walk-in closet. One of the secondary rooms also offers a walk-in closet and the other bedroom has an integrated work desk. A linen closet is located near the large family bathroom that also offers a large shower and a separate bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 21 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss