3-Bed Exclusive Country Home Plan with a Modern Flair
About This Plan
- Three bedrooms line up along the left side of this modern take on a country home plan. A board and batten exterior and a standing seam metal roof over the covered entry and two long side-lights flanking the front door add to the curb appeal.
- An open concept floor plan makes for great entertaining. The kitchen island has seating for casual eats and standing at the work side you have views to the fireplace in the great room.
- A door by the dining area opens to a covered porch in back.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85251MS. Get more room and alternate layout with house plans 85256MS (1,773 sq. ft.) and 85257MS (1,813 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12