3-Bed Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Great Room and Upstairs Sunroom
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, farmhouse plan features a tall ceiling that opens to the second level above the combined great room and kitchen, creating an open and inviting space for family gatherings.
- Pocket doors on either side of the foyer reveal a parlor and a formal dining room, each with a boxed-bay window for added character.
- Retreat to the hearth room just off the kitchen to relax after meals, or get some fresh air on the front or back covered porch.
- The hobbyist will appreciate the dedicated workshop attached to the double garage, which opens to a blended mud / laundry room.
- Upstairs, pass through a sunroom on your way to the master suite, complete with a fireplace, 5-fixture ensuite, and spacious walk-in closet with a dresser island.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are forward-facing and share the full bath that separates them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 112 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 165 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss