3-Bed Farmhouse with Detached 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- An L-shaped porch - part covered, part screened - give this 3-bed house plan country-farmhouse charm.
- Inside, the great room ceiling vaults to 16' and gets natural light from windows in the large front gable.
- An open floor plan makes the home great for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly together. A built-in eating area and an adjacent workspace and china cabinet makes the most out of every square foot in the home.
- In back, a grilling porch gives you another place to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and is split from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- A matching 2-car hip-roofed detached garage comes with the plan.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-bed version with house plan 28932JJ (1,636 sq. ft.). Attach the garage with house plans 28933JJ (1,809 sq. ft.) and 28931JJ (1,808 sq. ft. plus a bonus room). Attach the garage to the home with a breezeway with modern farmhouse plans 28924JJ (1,895 sq. ft.), 28925JJ (1,895 sq. ft.) and 28936JJ (1,967 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 3"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick