Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan Taking Advantage Of Your Views
About This Plan
- This exclusive modern farmhouse plan was designed to take advantage of your views from the kitchen, great room and dining room - as well as all the porches and bedrooms.
- An open concept layout connects the kitchen with the great room and the dining room. Light wells give the home a great feel and a door off the dining room takes you to a roomy screened porch.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, a roomy walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath with convenient access to the laundry room. Two more bedrooms are located in the back.
- The bedrooms are split apart to give you a private master suite with a big vaulted ceiling.
- A fireplace is a nice touch to the rear porch. At 11'2" deep, there's room plenty of room for furniture.
- Garage bay 1 is over-sized with a work space that runs all the way across that bay.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller versions with house plans 28925JJ (1,895 sq. ft.) and 28924JJ (3 beds, 1,697 sq. ft.). Move the garage to the back with house plans 28933JJ (1,809 sq. ft.) and 28931JJ (1,808 sq. ft.). Detach the garage entirely with house plan 28923JJ (1,697 sq. ft.; 3 beds) and 28932JJ (1,636 sq. ft.; 2 beds).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 151 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 3 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick