3-Bed French Country Home Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- At just under 2,000 square feet of living space, this 3-bedroom French Country is perfect for empty nesters or growing families.
- The center of the design is completely open in order to merge the dining, family, and kitchen areas. A corner fireplace adds to the cozy ambiance, while a door on the rear wall opens to a sizable back porch.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet and discover a 5-fixture ensuite with a toilet room and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a compartmentalized bath on the right side of the home.
- Enter from the double garage to find a half bath next to a home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick