3 Bed French Country with Bonus Above Garage
About This Plan
- This gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath country French styled house plan has an attractive brick exterior, a hip roof and a front-facing garage.
- Upon entering the home, you are greeted with a foyer that opens directly into an expansive great room that offers views directly into the kitchen, dining, and rear porch. The oversized great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and windows bringing in great natural light. A door leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The kitchen offers an island with raised bar for sitting, cooktop with decorative vent hood above, separate oven and microwave built-in, lots of counter space and cabinet storage, as well as a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has a great bath with a whirlpool tub with custom surround, large tiled walk-in shower, compartmented toilet, make-up area, linen storage, his and her sinks, and a large walk-in closet that doubles as a saferoom.
- This plan also offers an unfinished bonus room that could be used as a playroom, a fourth bedroom or a media room.
- The roof is stick framed with a 9:12 main pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Storage: 33 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick