3-Bed Home Plan with Expansive Rear Porch
About This Plan
- A parking courtyard in front of this 3-bedroom home plan provides a space for friends and family, created by the 3-car garage that protrudes from the front elevation.
- The formal dining room sits to the right of the foyer, which opens to a spacious living room and kitchen. An electric fireplace anchors the left wall, and two oversized windows provide views onto the back porch and beyond.
- Cooking is a delight in this spacious kitchen, which hosts a central island, corner pantry, and 6-burner range.
- Two walk-in closets can be found in the master bedroom, along with a tile shower and standalone tub in the attached bath.
- Three additional bedrooms are dotted throughout the design, and the laundry room includes a utility sink and leads you to the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 810 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 810 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss