3 Bed House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The extra-large entry has two guests closets and to the right is the very desirable flex room. To the left is a hall containing a powder room with a laundry on the right and the door to the 3-car-garage. The 9’-0” ceiling makes the entire first floor feel more spacious and airy.
- Continuing on through the arched openings is the kitchen on the right with an oversized island that has a raised sank bar. The dining area is defined with a large bay and plenty of windows. The 8’-0” tall sliding glass door with flanking windows has access to the patio.
- Next to the switchback stair is the entry to the master bedroom that has a dressing room with two vanities separated by a tall linen cabinet and that adjoins a 5’-0” x 6’-0” performance shower. The generous 7’-5” x 7’-7” walk in closet speaks for itself.
- The switchback stair to the second floor is wider than code requires and the access to the basement by a 3’-0” door!
- At the second floor are two large bedrooms and compartmented bath that has two separated vanities. The bonus room you can customize to suit your needs, or leave unfinished for future consideration.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,580 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 285 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 2"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss