3-Bed House Plan with Casually Design Details
About This Plan
- Casually artistic design details on the outside of this 3-bed house plans give it great curb appeal.
- A split-bedroom design, the master suite encompasses one side of the home, while the additional bedrooms share the other.
- Common living space is situated between them. The kitchen overlooks a vaulted family room and a breakfast nook.
- Decorative columns subtly separate the dining room from the foyer.
- Access from the garage comes through the laundry room that serves as a mudroom, helping control clutter.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage giving you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 375 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick