3 Bed House Plan with Dynamic Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Interesting angles are created in this Hill Country house plan, with the bedrooms jutting out to the sides.
- A grand open floor plan makes the home feel larger by opening up the sight-lines.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings generate great visual appeal.
- From the kitchen island you can see everything that's going on in the family room, nook and outdoor lanai with its outdoor fireplace and grilling station.
- The beautiful master suite gets a private terrace, double tray ceiling, a well laid-out master bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
- Both of the other family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Climb the stairs to the optional bonus room on the second floor, that adds 352 square feet of living space if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 5"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick