3 Bed House Plan with Staggered Front
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has a staggered front with the garage most proud followed by the covered entry, bed 2 and the bath.. The exterior has a combination of clapboard and board and batten siding.
- The foyer leads to the open concept main portion of the home where the living room flows to the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen has a large eating bar with sink and dishwasher on the working side. A pantry just off the garage entrance gives you great storage.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes privacy for owners.
- A door off the back of the living room takes you to the covered rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms